- Systemic lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is a multi-framework auto-safe sickness that is caused by tissue harm coming about because of counter acting agent and supplement settling invulnerable complex statement.
- It is described by conditions of intensification and reduction.
- The safe framework loses the ability to separate between outside cells and it’s own particular cells and tissues
- Antibodies against the safe framework are shaped.
- The safe edifices that are shaped develop in the tissue causing aggravation, damage to the tissue, and agony.
Occurrence OF Systemic lupus Erythematosus :
Between 500,000 to 1.5 million Americans have lupus.
80-90% of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus patients are female.
80% of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus patients are in the vicinity of 15 and 45 years old.
Lupus influences more African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanics, and Native Americans than Caucasians.
WHAT CAUSES LUPUS?
- Hereditary qualities
- The particular reason is obscure
- Hereditary elements may play a role
- Ecological specialists
- Medications or other synthetic specialists
- Dietary elements
- Bright radiation
- Irresistible specialists
Types OF LUPUS
- Discoid or Cutaneous Lupus (DLE)
- Medication Induced Lupus (DIL)
- Neonatal Lupus
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Normal SYMPTOMS OF SLE
Different LUPUS SYMPTOMS
Male pattern baldness
Rehashed unnatural birth cycles
ORGAN INVOLVEMENT WITH
- Focal nervous system
DIAGNOSING Systemic lupus erythematosus
Restorative history (counting family history)
Finish physical examination
Research facility tests
Skin or kidney biopsy
ACR DIAGNOSTIC CRITERIA
- Butterfly rash
- Discoid rash
- Oral ulcers
- Joint pain
- Kidney issue
- Neurologic confusion
Research center criteria
- Immunologic disorder
- Antinuclear antibody
- Hematologic abnormalities
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus TREATMENT
- Team effort
Basic LUPUS MEDICATIONS
Investigational (look into)
systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is the most common form and has the widest array of symptoms.